BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances (Q)
The NSW Real Estate Training College is a leading provider of training in the QLD and NSW real estate industry offering flexible online learning where students study in their own time, at their own pace. All course material is accessible via our website ensuring students receive the latest most up to date information.
BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances
This unit involves the implementation, monitoring and review of strategies for the ongoing management of finance. It also includes day-to-day financial management of the business. It is suitable for existing micro and small businesses or a department in a larger organisation.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
Maintain financial records
Implement financial plan
Monitor financial performance
The maximum nominal hours to complete this unit of competency is 50. However, there is no time restriction, students may choose to complete studies sooner or to take longer.
A statement of attainment will be issued to students upon completion of the course.
Successful completion of this unit will provide a pathway towards completing a real estate agents licence with Fair Trading.
Being a holder of a QLD real estate agents licence can provide you with many benefits including owning and operating your own real estate agency or employment as a licensee.
The following must be completed:
- BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client - agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009A Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015A Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!