CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale (Q)
The NSW Real Estate Training College is a leading provider of training in the QLD and NSW real estate industry offering flexible online learning where students study in their own time, at their own pace. All course material is accessible via our website ensuring students receive the latest most up to date information.
CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to prepare for an auction and complete the sale of property. It includes implementing the auction marketing plan, preparing auction documentation, confirming the reserve price with the seller, planning and implementing auction day procedures, and completing follow-up procedures after auction sale. The outcomes required to conduct an auction are addressed in CPPDSM4004A Conduct auction.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
Implement auction marketing plan
Prepare auction documentation
Plan auction day procedures
Implement auction day procedures
Complete follow-up procedures after auction sale
The maximum nominal hours to complete this unit of competency is 15. However, there is no time restriction, students may choose to complete studies sooner or to take longer.
A statement of attainment will be issued to students upon completion of the course.
Successful completion of this unit will provide a pathway towards completing a real estate agents licence with Fair Trading.
Being a holder of a QLD real estate agents licence can provide you with many benefits including owning and operating your own real estate agency or employment as a licensee.
The following must be completed:
- BSBSBM406A Manage finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client - agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009A Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015A Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!