CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work (Q)
The NSW Real Estate Training College is a leading provider of training in the QLD and NSW real estate industry offering flexible online learning where students study in their own time, at their own pace. All course material is accessible via our website ensuring students receive the latest most up to date information.
CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to source and interpret legislation affecting real estate operations. It includes identifying and applying statutory interpretation techniques, identifying and tracking changes to relevant real estate legislation and industry codes of conduct and maintaining appropriate records.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-'
- Identify legal principles and legislativerequirements affectingreal estate operations
- Interpret legislative requirements affecting real estate operations
- Identify changes to legislation and regulations affecting agency operations
- Comply with relevant industry codes
- Maintain records of legislation and industry codes
The maximum nominal hours to complete this unit of competency is 40. However, there is no time restriction, students may choose to complete studies sooner or to take longer.
A statement of attainment will be issued to students upon completion of the course.
Successful completion of this unit will provide a pathway towards completing a real estate agents licence with Fair Trading.
Being a holder of a QLD real estate agents licence can provide you with many benefits including owning and operating your own real estate agency or employment as a licensee.
The following must be completed:
- BSBSBM406A Manage finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client - agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015A Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!