Real Estate Salesperson
QLD Real Estate Salesperson Registration (sales, leasing, stock and station, business broking)
A real estate salesperson registration, issued by QLD Fair Trading, will allow you to be employed by a licensed real estate agent in a sales, leasing, business broking, or stock and station role.
This course requires completion of 12 units of competency as outlined below. Successful completion of this course will meet the educational requirements for a real estate salesperson registration with QLD Fair Trading.
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4121 Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy
A real estate salesperson registration certificate allows you to work under the supervision of a licensed agent to:
- buy, sell, exchange, or rent houses, businesses, land, or any interest in these
- manage their place of business (except the principal place of business), unless you are registered with conditions
- negotiate on behalf of a buyer, seller, landlord or exchange or rent houses, businesses, or land
- show property to potential buyers
- inspect and assess property for sale or rent
- advertise a property for rent or sale (includes setting up signs)
- open up a property for inspection for sale or rent.
You may not:
- conduct auctions
- operate trust accounts.
Course cost: $1,188